Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So It's Next Week...

STW has now been offline for a week or so, maybe longer... But the new server will be up soon! It should only take a few more days.

In other news, I restored the old database on a local server to see if it needed any updates. (This is just my test server!) Here's what the levels look like on the first page, in case anyone's wondering:

Upon further inspection, I noticed I forgot to change my job title back... I'll go do that now. Also mention-worthy is that I'm the only active player at the moment. It's slightly depressing. :(

Oh, and there's one thing I never really bothered to back up. (Because, really, I never expected a total disk wipe.) Screenshot:


So, yeah, I'm talking about the guild images. If you still have your guild image, please hang on to it! You'll be able to restore it when the new server goes live. After scavenging my hard disk, I came up with ASDF's, Silvanus's and The Hobo's logo, so they don't have to worry. I might be able to find more.

Oh, and reactions are welcome if you have any questions. You just need a Blogger account.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait until its back up. Go SUPER SHINO... Ba BadaDAAA

    ReplyDelete