Saturday, February 7, 2009

Coming Soon & Guild Logos pt. 2

Things are looking up! The new server is making progress, and will probably be done tomorrow (or Sunday). You know how terrible I am with deadlines, so don't hit me if I don't make it! I'll try my best to get things up and running though.

I also hope you all found your guild images back. I wasn't able to find anymore in my browser's cache folder, sadly. I did find an old Wiki article about the game though, which has some guild images.

Hm, maybe I'll make people new ones by request when the server is back. I'm no expert at making guild logos though, so I might leave that to the professionals. (JackBond? curbee? Sorry if I forgot anyone.)

But yeah, it's getting late for me now. I guess I'll go get some sleep.

Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Sup Sheeno?

    I have no problem with making new logos for those who lost theirs in the wipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Kirb!

    Oh yeah, I forgot to actually ask you first. It was just a suggestion though, nothing binding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have my babies Shino!!!

    -Dr

    p.s I reactie on the first post before but deleted... woo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, haha, I had no idea this was in Dutch. I thought that was just for my account.

    ReplyDelete