Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Delay

I was actually planning on going live today... I uploaded everything to the new host, set up the database and everything. I was just about to open the login page, as I discovered a little bug in the crime page.

Somehow it's not calculating the user's total experience right the first time (it returns 0). If I do the exact same command twice, it does work the second time. Since the game relies on a lot of calculations, I don't think I should open it up just yet with mathematical bugs on the loose. Some more testing is needed. It also doesn't do that on my server, or the Beta server.

So, yeah. Server will most likely be up tomorrow. It's a shame... I had my blog post already typed out, saying how this would be the first time ever I updated before a deadline.

Oh well.

1 comment: