Saturday, February 5, 2011

Downtime, maybe

There hasn't been a new post here in a while. Thankfully, there has been no need for one either. Possibly, until now.


(dramatic pause)


In short, an issue with the web hosting occurred, causing me to believe we may experience some downtime for a short period. The crisis seems to have been averted, though. (Namecheap is awesome.) To be safe, I increased the backup frequency. Just in case.

If anything does happen to the server, I will let you all know here.

Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. server's down... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back up now!

    It was actually suspended for resource abuse (again). I tweaked some stuff here and there and they said everything should be fine now.

    The tweaks caused some pages to become empty, but I think I fixed them all now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's down ag... wait, you made a new post about it :P

    Anyways, I hope it comes back up very soon *shinoawesome*

    ReplyDelete